From pre-owned forklifts to used aerial lifts, telehandlers, material handling vehicles, and more, you’ll find it at Alta Material Handling. Browse our inventory and request a quote or call to inquire.View Inventory
|Load Center :||24 in|
|Power Source:||Battery, Electric|
|Travel Speed:||6.9 mph|
|Weight with Battery:||20,900 lbs|
Contact Us Today
Drexel SwingMast® Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Steer VNA and Side Loading Forklift
The Drexel model SL60SE and SL80SE are high capacity SwingMast® models that work in aisles as narrow as 66″ (1.7M), have a basic capacity of 6,000 lbs. (2722kg), and up to 8,000 lbs. (3629kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and have lift heights available to 289” (7.34M).
The SL60SE and SL80SE are 4-Wheel SwingMast® VNA and Side Loading forklifts with independently driven front wheels and dual rear steer tires. The front mast rotates 90°, has side shift of 30” (762mm), allows easy stacking in Very Narrow Aisles. Both can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and can perform the jobs of high capacity front loading and side loading forklifts including working in bulk storage, cantilever rack, push-back rack, double deep and climbing steep ramps. The SL range does the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks in aisles over 40% smaller. The ability to store and transport heavy long loads as a side loader increases versatility and maximizes utilization.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
The SL60SE and SL80SE’s fast lift/lower and travel speeds with tight turning radius provide excellent maneuverability and productivity. The optional roll-out battery compartment allows fast battery changes for multi-shift operations. High Visibility three and four stage masts are available for a wide range of applications including those with low overhead obstructions requiring high lift heights. Wire Guidance is a standard option on this model allowing safe, full-speed travel in the narrowest aisles.
- Four-Wheel Design, Independently Driven Front Drive Wheels and Dual Rear Steering Wheels Provide Excellent Maneuverability and Traction
- Adjustable Suspension Seat Improves Operator Comfort
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Hydrostatic Power Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- High Efficiency Curtis SEPEX Controllers Provide Trouble-Free Operation
- SEPEX Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- 6,000 lb. (2722kg) and 8,000 lb. (3629kg) Capacities at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
- Dual Joysticks Control all Hydraulic Functions
More information available