From pre-owned forklifts to used aerial lifts, telehandlers, material handling vehicles, and more, you’ll find it at Alta Material Handling. Browse our inventory and request a quote or call to inquire.View Inventory
|Capacity (SL30AC/SL40AC/SL50AC):||4000/5000 lbs|
|Lift Speed:||90 fpm|
|Load Center:||24 in|
|Travel Speed:||6.5 mph|
Contact Us Today
Drexel SwingMast® Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Steer VNA and Side Loading Forklift
The Drexel model SL30AC, SL40AC and SL50AC work in aisles as narrow as 56″ (1.4M), have a basic capacity of 3,000 lbs. (1361kg), 4,000 lbs. (1814kg) and up to 5,000 lbs. (2268kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and have lift heights available to 31′ (9.5M).
The SL30AC, SL40AC, and SL50AC are 4-Wheel SwingMast® VNA and Side Loading Forklifts with independently driven front wheels and dual rear steer tires. The front mast rotates 90° and has side shift of 22” (559mm), allowing easy stacking in Very Narrow Aisles. These models can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and can perform the jobs of a normal front loading and side loading forklift including loading and unloading highway trucks and containers, working in bulk storage, drive-in rack, cantilever rack, push back rack, double deep and climbing steep ramps. The SL range does the jobs of reach, counterbalanced trucks in aisles over 50% smaller. The ability to store and transport long loads as a side loader increases versatility and maximizes utilization.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
The SL30AC, SL40AC and SL50AC’s fast lift/lower and travel speeds and tight turning radius provide excellent maneuverability and productivity. The optional roll-out battery compartment allows fast battery changes for multi-shift operations. High Visibility three and four stage masts are available for a wide range of applications including those with low overhead obstructions still requiring high lift heights. Wire Guidance is a standard option on these models allowing safe, full-speed travel in the narrowest aisles.
- Four-Wheel Design, Independently Driven Front-Drive Wheels and Dual Rear-Steering Wheels Provide Excellent Maneuverability and Traction
- AC Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and View of Loads and Forks
- Adjustable Swivel Seat Improves Operator Comfort while Traveling in Reverse
- 3,000 lb. (1361kg), 4,000 lb. (1814kg) and 5,000 lb. (2268kg) Capacity at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
- Hydrostatic Power Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Large Battery Compartment Allows Maximum Battery Capacity for Long Run Times
More information available