From pre-owned forklifts to used aerial lifts, telehandlers, material handling vehicles, and more, you’ll find it at Alta Material Handling. Browse our inventory and request a quote or call to inquire.View Inventory
|Capacity :||4000 lbs|
|Load Center :||24 in|
|Power Source:||48 Volt Battery|
|Travel Speed:||6.5 mph loaded|
|Weight with Battery:||13,770 lbs|
Contact Us Today
Bendi Rear Wheel Drive VNA Electric Warehouse Forklift
The Bendi model B40VAC works in aisles as narrow as *72″ (1.8M), has a basic capacity of 4,000 lbs. (1814 kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30′ (9.14M). This high-performance VNA Model has fast travel speeds and can climb steep ramps.
The Bendi B40VAC is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. Excellent traction, braking, and power enable climbing steep ramps with loads. Three masts are available making this unit excellent for loading/unloading trailers and containers. The B40VAC can also work inside and outside on paved surfaces and has a floating front axle allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors. The Bendi B40VAC does all of the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks but in much narrower aisles.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with front wheel hydraulic steering, the B40VAC provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
- Integral Wide Stroke Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- Optional Cold Storage Conditioned to -22°F (-30°C)
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- Four-Wheel Design, Dual Rear Wheel Drive Provides Excellent Power, Braking, and Traction
- Independently Controlled Rear Wheels Allow Independent Speed Control of Each Drive Tire Based on Steering Angle
- AC Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- 4,000 lb. (1814kg) Capacity at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
More information available