From pre-owned forklifts to used aerial lifts, telehandlers, material handling vehicles, and more, you’ll find it at Alta Material Handling. Browse our inventory and request a quote or call to inquire.View Inventory
|Capacity (B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL):||4000/5000 lbs|
|Load Center:||24 in|
|Power Source:||48 Volt Battery|
|Travel Speed:||6.5 mph|
|Weight with Battery:||17,350 lbs|
Contact Us Today
Bendi Rear Wheel Drive – Narrow Aisle Multipurpose High Lift Articulating Electric Forklift Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The Bendi model B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL works in aisles as narrow as 78″* (1.98M), has a basic starting capacity of 4,400 lbs. (1996 kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 41′ (12.50M).
The Bendi B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. The B40AC-HL / B50AC-HL can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and has a floating front axle allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors. The B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL does all of the jobs of a reach and counterbalanced truck but in much narrower aisles.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with the Landoll DuraSteerTM front wheel hydraulic steering, the B40AC-HL/B50AC-HL provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
- 4,400 lb. (1,996kg) and 5,000 lb. (2,268kg) Capacity at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
- AC Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- Adjustable Seat and Steering Wheel
- High-Efficiency Curtis AC Controllers Provide Trouble Free Operation
- Four-Wheel Design, Dual Rear Wheel Drive
- Integral 11.2″ (285mm) Stroke Sideshifter and 36″ (914mm) High Load Backrest
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
More information available